Unforgettable Honeymoons® The Thailand Honeymoon Specialists Presents:
“The Ultimate Thailand Honeymoon”
Dreaming of an Exotic Thailand Honeymoon? Not sure where to start? Thailand Honeymoons are our specialty, and nobody knows Thailand like We do! After spending many weeks in Thailand, owner / founder Of Unforgettable Honeymoons® Renee Meyer, carefully chose an itinerary that offers the best of Thailand that many couples will find affordable and easy to follow!
Thailand, A Beautiful Country Located Ln South East Asia, Is Also Known As ‘The Golden Land’ Due To It’s Rich & Diverse Culture, As Well as The amazingly warm welcome That You’ll Get From The Wonderful Thai People.
Top 5 Reasons To Visit:
#1- A Great Value For The Dollar: Things are still very reasonably priced here — You’ll find that our dollar can buy a lot!!
#2- The Food Is Amazing: Yes, as may or may not have heard- The Food is so incredibly delicious and they also know to tone down the spice for us Americans.
#3- Luxury Accommodations: Thailand’s many Exotic Hideaways offer Plunge Pools, all in some very unique Villa Settings.
#4- The Thai People: They’re Very sweet, polite and friendly People — Always providing service with a smile!!
#5- There Is Tons To See And Do: Beaches, Snorkeling, Unforgettable Exotic Landscapes, Elephant Riding Adventures, Temples, And how could we ever forget the incredible Shopping experiences that You’ll have…
Slight Downside: The Flight To Thailand is about 17 Hours From The USA — Although Definitely more than Worth it if You have the time! Another Thing- Try Your BEST to stay for at least 10 Days Or more — Anything less than 10 Day’s Spent In Thailand will leave You Both wishing that there was more time dedicated to such an unbelievably amazing Trip.
Your “Ultimate Thailand Honeymoon Package” Includes:
- THAILAND HONEYMOON ITINERARY: You will visit Exotic Chiang Mai, The Fun Beach area and town in Phuket, then spend three nights on the stunningly beautiful Phi Phi Island! Optional for Each location Add-On a stopover stay in Bangkok From $2399 Per Person
- First Stop Chaing Mai- An Amazing area of Thailand filled with culture, and adventure.
- You’ll spend three nights at the Luxury Chedi Chaing Mai hotel, in a Club Suite. Buffet breakfast is included, as well as afternoon cocktails, canapés, complimentary mini bar, and laundry service.
- Elephant adventure: you will never forget the Elephant adventure that you will take on the 2nd or 3rd day of your stay. This includes a full day trip to the Elephant Conservation at Lamphun and Lampang. This will be an unforgettable day riding and learning about Elephants! Transfer- transfer to your luxury hotel from airport
- PHUKET- POOL VILLA HEAVEN:You’ll spend three nights at the luxury Sala Phuket Resort and Spa in your own private and luxurious Pool villa! Full breakfast daily included. While in Phuket, you can relax on the pristine beaches, go shopping and dining in Patong, and check out some of the awesome local cuisine. Snorkel, swim, get Thai massages, and learn about the culture.
- PHI PHI ISLAND– you will be transferred to the boat launch for your journey out to the famous Phi Phi Island ( Many scenes for the location of the film “The Beach” with Leonardo DiCaprio were filmed in Maya Bay, Phi Phi Ley island, Thailand.
- ZEAVOLA RESORT– an incredible romantic hideaway – you’ll enjoy 3 nights in your own beachfront suite, includes daily breakfast, free wifi, and welcome drink, daily fruit plate
- Transfer back to Phuket- where we can arrange for an International Flight or domestic flight to Bangkok.
- Not Included:domestic flights/ INTL flights. We can arrange for all of your flights, however, flight prices are subject to change daily and we cannot quote flights unless we have your dates.
- Included: Professional planning services of an agent who has been to Thailand, 24/7 after hours emergency number, $100 anniversary savings certificate, 1 per couple.
Your “Ultimate Thailand Honeymoon” will being in The City of Chiang Mai, sometimes written as “Chiengmai” or “Chiangmai”, Chiengmai is the largest and most culturally significant city in northern Thailand. It is the capital of Chiang Mai Province, a former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna (1296–1768) and was the tributary Kingdom of Chiang Mai from 1774 until 1939. It is located 700 km (435 mi) north of Bangkok, among the highest mountains in the country. The city is along the Ping River, a major tributary of the Chao Phraya River. Chiang Mai means “new city” and was so-named because it was the new capital, founded in 1296, succeeding Chiang Rai (founded 1262) in the capital of the Lanna kingdom.
The Chedi Chiang Mai, centrally located on the banks of the Mae Ping River in the center of Chiang Mai City, is within walking distance to the famous night markets. The hotel incorporates modern Asian design, with teak wood flooring, and warm rich colors… Chiang Mai is the largest and most culturally significant city in northern Thailand.
Deluxe rooms and Chedi Club Suites, each with a garden, courtyard or river view, balcony with day bed and an in-room safe. Chedi Club accommodations include complimentary breakfast buffet, cocktails and snacks, butler service and round trip transfers in a Mercedes Limousine.
Facilities at Chedi Chiang Mai:
Restaurant, Bar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Grounds, Elevator, Safe, Heating, Designer Hotel, Baggage Storage, Stores in Hotel, Air Conditioning.
- Sauna, Fitness Center, Spa , Massage, Library, Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Breakfast in the Room, Currency Exchange, Souvenir/Gift Shop, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying
- Free! Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
Get ready for an Elephant adventure that You’ll never forget, on either the second or third day of your stay! This includes a full day trip to the Elephant Conservation at Lamphun and Lampang, experience an unforgettable journey riding and learning about Elephants!
SECOND DESTINATION- THE SALA PHUKET RESORT & SPA
SALA Phuket Resort and Spa is a stunning new deluxe pool villa resort, featuring private swimming pools in 63 out of 79 rooms, villas, and suites. Located on pristine Mai Khao beach on Phuket’s northwest shoreline, SALA Phuket resort and spa is just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The famous Blue Canyon Golf Course is a short distance from SALA Phuket and the picturesque Phang Nga Bay is located just 25 minutes away. SALA Phuket is the ideal location for a Phuket wedding and honeymoon with its vast and private pristine golden sand beach and lush beachside lawn surrounded by a coconut tree plantation swaying in the wind.
Accommodations at SALA Phuket Resort & Spa offers 79 stylish, spacious villas. Stay in one of our 63 Phuket pool villas with private swimming pools! All room types offer an abundance of private space, a serene atmosphere where guest need not ever leave their villa to enjoy a wonderful relaxing holiday.
Upon entering through a private gateway, guests find themselves in their own private resort! A luxurious air-conditioned bedroom and a huge 23 sqm. open-air outdoor bathroom face onto a stunning 22.5 sqm. Private Swimming Pool–The pool features twin sun loungers and is surrounded by a lush tropical gardens.
The indoor bedroom includes a full size daybed, flat screen LCD television with DVD player and home entertainment system, mini-bar and writing desk. The bathtub and relaxing daybed overlook the swimming pool.
Mai Khao Beach is the ultimate in getting away from it all. There are times when you’ll be absolutely alone on this, Phuket’s longest beach. If you’re into the sun, sand and sea in a solitary way then this is the very place for you. A good 30-minute drive from Patong, the only man-made attractions here are a few five-star resorts, Turtle Village Shopping‘Mall’ and Wat Mai Khao.
THIRD & FINAL DESTINATION- THE BEAUTIFUL PHI PHI ISLANDS, WHERE YOU’LL STAY AT THE LUXURY ZEAVOLE RESORT
The Phi Phi Islands Consist Of Phi Phi Don Island, and the Phi Phi Ley Island. Phi Phi Ley is an uninhabited Island and it is home of the many Tourist Attractions. Maya Bay and Phi Ley Bay, are Stunningly beautiful bays with the silky soft white sand, underwater colorful coral…
Maya bay has some of the most incredible and exotic fish, in exceptionally clear water. Located on Phi Phi Island, and was used in a location for the Hollywood film “The Beach” in 1998. Walk from the main beach to the back of the Maya Bay where there is a small lagoon with a passage through to Loh Samah Bay. Here you will find some interesting island fauna. The best time to go is early in the morning because it can be very crowded with day-trip ferries arriving from Phuket.
The Zeavola Resort is located on one of the major islands in an archipelago of six islands.
Our luxury Phi Phi Island suite accommodation features the extensive use of hand-hewn teakwood, creating the spacious yet intimate feel of local island houses. Highlights of our luxury beach resort on Phi Phi Island include hand-painted murals, private gardens and outdoor rain showers.
Our Thailand beachfront accommodation is set amongst lush vegetation on a pristine beach and offers 60m2 of space, an extended spacious outdoor living room and a private garden.
Another reason why we absolutely love the Phi Phi Islands is Attitude- Few places on the planet are this laid-back! Of the two Islands, one is completely free of human inhabitants (Phi Phi Leh), and the other is without roads (Phi Phi Don). There’s no schedule, no hustle-and-bustle, no reason to be in a hurry! As an added bonus, Phi Phi is affordable. Destinations this beautiful are often reserved for those that can pay dearly–That’s not the case here though–Phi Phi has something for every budget! You might be surprised – that perfect beachfront room costs less much than you’d expect!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PACKAGE– Please CALL OR EMAIL US to confirm your exact travel dates, and city of departure so that we can put together an exact quote and details for your dates of travel. Rate listed above is a limited time offer and subject to change.
Unforgettable Honeymoons – The Romantic Travel Specialists (888) 343 6413 Toll Free!
Why Book Your Honeymoon With Unforgettable Honeymoons?
- Personalized Service with the same agent, Every time you call us you’ll always speak to the same agent, not some reservation clerk reading out of a catalog who doesn’t know your name
- Insider tips on your destination and resort (what you need to do- from the experts who have been there)
- Free Honeymoon Registry Service sign up- friends and family can contribute!www.giftsforyourhoneymoon.com
- FREE WEDDING WEB SITE! http://www.giftsforyourhoneymoon.com/registry/Honeymoon-Registry-Wedding-Website
- $100 Anniversary Gift Certificate (To be used on you next trip booked with us. We reward our repeat clients!)
- Over-the-phone pre-departure consultation (You’ll never chat with an expert who has been there at Expedia/Travelocity!)
- BOOK NOW – PAY THE REST LATER! Small down payments ($150 per person guarantees your resort package*) – Most online booking agencies want full payment UPFRONT
- Flexible Payment Plans (If you can’t pay on time we can extend your due date for up to 30 days before travel)
- With many agencies, if you don’t pay on time, your booking is cancelled, no refunds.
- NO change FEES on resort/hotel packages* (Not possible with most other agencies or online booking engines)
- After-hours Emergency Travel Service (24/7 emergency hotline, in case you need assistance outside of normal business hours.)
- Email service while on your trip* (you cannot email an online booking engine while on your trip- you can email us anytime, if its urgent we can respond evenings and weekends)
- We have been in business for 17 years, have an A+ rating with the BBB, and we are a full service travel agency with real people who you can talk to.
- http://www.bbb.org/oregon/business- reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/unforgettable-honeymoons-in-portland-or-62000361
- In addition: We are IATAN endorsed- The most important travel licensing agency in the USA. www.iatan.org
- some restrictions apply.Advertisements